Welcome to Summit PAC
At Summit we are committed to providing services with integrity and excellence to help families and children develop skills to become independent in school and in life. We specialize in comprehensive Neuroeducational Evaluations and Individualized Support Plans that are developed through meaningful and targeted assessment and consultation. All psychologists at Summit are dual licensed clinical psychologists and school psychologists who specialize in evaluating and supporting school aged children. Our philosophy is to rule out differential diagnoses, identify an individual’s strengths and areas of need and consult with parents to help them best advocate for their child.
We provide the following services
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluations
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE)
- Educational and Behavioral Consultation
- Supervision for mental health professionals and doctoral level school psychologists
- Contracted mental health services