Our goal is to provide individualized diagnostic assessments to address specific areas of concern for families along with an individual support plan. We aim to help families identify their child’s areas of strength as well as individual needs.
Based on the information discovered about the client using targeted assessments, we develop an Individual Success Plan (ISP) that provides recommendations and possible interventions to help develop skills that work towards gaining independence. Our comprehensive reports can help facilitate positive, meaningful conversations for how to best support the client in community and educational settings as well.
– Neurodevelopmental Disorders
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
– Brain Injury/Concussions
– Executive Functioning Problems
– Suspected Learning Disability
– Gifted Evaluations
– Attention and Concentration difficulties
– Behavior Problems
– Suspected Emotional Problems
– Suspected Developmental Problems